



Okay, now I just want to find pictures to post. This is so fun. Thanks Liz for linking me to your blog, where I went and felt VERY guilty for not keeping some kind of journal for my kids. Thank you thank you! I just want to post pictures all day. I have enough to!
Here are some of the kids and their amazing awesome lovable wild and crazy Uncle Chance. He was kind enough (and brave enough) to let the kids play around on his guitar. I couldn't miss the chance to capture some adorable pictures. He also introduced them to their new favorite song, The Burger King Jingle. It's hilarious watching them sing it. (Ding fries are done, I gotta run!) I just love that kid. He'll be a great catch for anyone lucky enough to nab him.

2 comments:
Skye! Welcome to Blogger... love those pics of your kids with your bro and the guitar! SO CUTE! I am getting myself a nicer camera!
Skye, you will love blogging as a journal, that is seriously why I do it. Chase has changed so much, I wish I had a cute girl to hook him up with. LOL. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment