


Jace is unbelievabley smart. I know most parents think their own children are brilliant, but Jace has a big brain in his head. He just turned three in February. He was potty trained last summer when he was 2 1/2, and started attending preschool with Gracie in September. He's in Gracie's same class, and has no problem keeping up with the four and five year olds. He can write his name, all the letters and numbers, and knows shapes that I didn't even know existed. I handed him a spoon once and he said, "No mom!!!! I don't want the heart one, I want the TRAPEZOID one!" I hadn't ever paid attention to the ends of the spoons, but obviously he had. Another time I asked him if he wanted a square of cheese. I handed him a piece and he said,"This is not a square mom, it's a parellogram." Whoops! He amazes us everyday. He still loves to watch baby einsteins with Maguire, which is where I think he learned alot of stuff. He just retains information really well. Here is how I find him every morning when I wake up. Reading a book in the living room, with cartoons on in the background. When I come in he looks up from his book and says,"I'll have bacon and eggs please." EVERY morning.

1 comment:
Hi- I guess that I can comment! You are a great mom, and you have great kids....I really enjoy looking at your pictures, your children will have an awesome picture library journal. It is amazing, after seeing a picture, your mind can take you back to the moment when it was taken. Your children will have so many memories in beautiful pictures! Monica
Post a Comment