



I know you've probably already seen these on my photo blog, but I am so in love with them! Maguire is such a stinker at 18 months, to me, these pics and of course the outfit just sums him up perfectly!!!! He can say Diego, Tucker, Eat, Drink, No, Mama, Dada, and oh yes, poopoo. Such a lovely selection of words this kid has......
3 comments:
What is it with the poopoo talk? Syd is in that stage and she just thinks it is so funny calling people "poopy head?" I mean, where does she get that from? I dont' walk around calling people poop heads or anything... LOL So cute Skye. Lets get together! We live so close now!
hey skye I just e-mailed your hotmail account but don't know if you'll get it...(don't know if you'll get this either). email me your number so I can give you a call and arrange what day to play!
oh ya...love the pics and would pay you if you could get cooper to smile in one!!
Post a Comment