Thursday, September 6, 2007

At the Zoo












We always talk about actually doing something when we are in Canada, and we finally did. We went to the Calgary Zoo with the kids. We actually got to see a ton of animals, Maguire called everything a doggie, and he SCREAMED it each time. It was fun! Oh yeah, I guess I should say we went to Canada the last two weeks of August. I can't believe I got Ryan to stay that long! He's getting soft in his old age! hahaha!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Skye, your kids are adorable! I love your photography site as well! You have quite the talent!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.