HEY HEY!!!! This is Melissa Elder (Weidner). I found your site on Stacie's blog and couldn't resist to see your pictures! THEY are INCREDIBLE! I loved seeing you guys at the wedding and I miss you guys like tons! I hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon:). Take Care Skye, and please send the twins my love!!
Skye I found your blog hopping around. I just want you to know that I am so excited for you to do my pictures in a couple months. I can't wait to see you again. Hope all is well. Keep in touch '
Hey thanks you guys! I totally forgot about this blog (or maybe just too much on my plate!!!) It's so fun to read comments, I love it. Can't wait to see ya Shanna!!
3 comments:
HEY HEY!!!! This is Melissa Elder (Weidner). I found your site on Stacie's blog and couldn't resist to see your pictures! THEY are INCREDIBLE! I loved seeing you guys at the wedding and I miss you guys like tons! I hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon:). Take Care Skye, and please send the twins my love!!
Skye I found your blog hopping around. I just want you to know that I am so excited for you to do my pictures in a couple months. I can't wait to see you again. Hope all is well. Keep in touch '
Shanna
Hey thanks you guys! I totally forgot about this blog (or maybe just too much on my plate!!!) It's so fun to read comments, I love it. Can't wait to see ya Shanna!!
Post a Comment